Libreoffice Calc Mangling¶
There is a Webserver up and running. The same machine hosts a headless Libreoffice.
On a daily basis the Webserver produces some csv-formatted data.
Required is some data processing and formatting on the csv data initiated by a cli command. eg:
soffice -headless -invisible "vnd.sun.star.script:Standard.Module1.MySubroutine? language=Basic&location=application"
The macro execution results in multiple saved calc document. The acting Libreoffice instance should be closed after macro execution.
Input Data Description¶
pls refer to TS Statistik Raw Data.csv for structure and some content.
The client is geographically structured.
The smallest unit is a "Stelle" (can be translated as "location"), "Stelle" is a column in the csv data.
Each and every "Stelle" belongs to exactly one "Organisationseinheit" ("Organisational Unit").
Each and every "Organisationseinheit" belongs to exactly one "Region".
"Stelle", "Organisationseinheit" and "Region" are columns that should be acted upon as filters.
Target Document Description¶
pls refer to TS Statistik (copy).odsRequired documents to be generated from input data:
- one for each "Stelle"
- one for each "Organisationseinheit" conataining the accumulated data of any "Stelle" belonging to this "Organisationseinheit".
- one for each "Region" conataining the accumulated data of any "Organisationseinheit" belonging to this "Region".
- one global document that contains all data
None of the created Calc documents should contain any data, except for the one "Stelle" it has been created for.
None of the created Calc documents should contain any data, except for the one "Organisationseinheit" it has been created for.
None of the created Calc documents should contain any data, except for the one "Region" it has been created for.
The global document should contain all data.
Analysis is done on daily basis. The required macro should provide each document of the described set per day, an accumulated version for the current month and an accumulated version for the current year.
Due to permission requirements we have a root folder that contains one folder for each "Bereich". Within that folder is one folder for each "Stelle". Documents need to be stored according to the analysed data set and should contain the date (of the data - so perhaps yesterdays date if analysis was done for yesterdays data) in it's name. Documents should be stored in a folder that reflects the current year (eg.: 2018 :-)
It is up to the requested macro to create the required folders.
- The saved documents should be self contained and should not require external references.
- The first Sheet contains a field "Filter". The enduser should be able to select from these filters in a way that the selected filter will be applied to the data and all charts will be redrawn to reflect the changes.
- The first Sheet contains a field "User defined Filter". The enduser should be able to enter a custom filter in a way that the created filter will be applied to the data and all charts will be redrawn to reflect the changes.
- There will be some style and visual sugar applied to the document these styles should be inherited by the child documents.
after each document creation a rest call of the following form should announce the document to the webserver:
json encoded key value pairs:
path=<absolute storage location>
title="some string yet to be defined"
Contract Work from Your Homeoffice¶
well obviously this kind of job is the reason for keeping this in english language.
Anstellung hier bei uns in Köln¶
you still need some english language skills because you may have to communicate frequently with the fellows from above job category ;-)
aber natürlich reden wir deutsch in der agentur.