- Table of contents
- Web Developer with drupal skills
Updated almost 8 years ago by: markus schulte
Web Developer with drupal skills¶
Congrats! You found this page! that propably means, you are able to find your way around in drupal . and drupal currently is one of the hottest CMS'ses of the whole web.
Are you a Web Developer with a passion for technology? Do you wish you could find a job that lets you work on cool and interesting projects for some of the biggest companies out there? How about working with creative, passionate people? You prefer to work from your home office? You are open to contract? If you said yes to any of the above, you might want to keep reading. If you prefer to apply for permanent engagement, click here(todo).
What You'll Be Doing¶
interpret customer/internal requirements to establish complete and accurate functional specifications and product documentation
define those specifications in our issue system
effectively develop software to achieve the specified functionality
properly document software and control the revision status of design documentation
maintain client websites and troubleshoot problems as they arise
check the issue system frequently
- at least 1-2 years of Drupal CMS development experience
- excellent knowledge in Drupal, creating custom modules and hooks
- a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment outside of normal working hours where required (but without someone behind you ;-)
- professional, reliable, and possessing a strong work ethic
- verbal and written communication skills in english language. you do not need to be english native though as we are not either.
Experience "nice to have"¶
- experience with Linux/Open Source software
- Knowledge of Servers and Configuration
DOM specializes in building websites and cross-platform mobile apps using Drupal and HTML5.
We are Linux based and employ a system administration staff. Those guys live inside the machines and care for our hosting departement. You will work with them.
We consider ourselves a mid sized agency with 25 people but our clients are "Fortune 500" companies.
We run a development environment based on redmine and git.